Sunday, November 1, 2009

To Be or Not to Be

I have been trying to decide if I would rather be busy or bored. I spent all of my summer working and that was pretty much it. When fall came I decided to be more proactive about my social life, but now I am wondering if I am in over my head. My schedule right now after work is insane.

Monday: 4:00-6:00 Rehearsal at This is the Place State Park
7:00 Family Home Evening
Tuesday:4:30-6:00 Piano practice and making dinner
6:30-8:30 Rehearsal at University of Utah
9:00-10:30 Rehearsal
Wednesday: 4:00-5:30 Lesson prep for work
5:30-6:30 make and eat dinner
7:00-9:00 Rehearsal at Westminister College
Thursday: 4:00-6:00 Rehearsal at This is the Place State Park
6:00-7:00 Organ practice

Friday is a blessed day. I am done with work at 2:00 and I get to come home and take a nap. Naps may not be a permanent thing, but since I have now been sick for 24 days it has become a ritual. I wish Saturdays were relaxing, but at my new residence I am usually doing something that my roommate can't do. Like climbing on the roof to clean out the rain gutters. This week it was pruning the vines that were growing through the fence onto the driveway. I also raked all the leaves off the roof. (Don't ask me why it was required, I just do as I'm told)

So, the ultimate question is: To be or not to be busy? I don't know. Ask me again after the Christmas performances for the three choirs are over. Did I mention that I sometimes have more than one performance for more than one choir on the same day?

No comments: