Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Confessions

I have an obsession with pomegranates. I have Pomegranate peach shampoo and conditioner, Midnight pomegranate hand sanitizer and body wash, pomegranate gum and yes, I ate a pomegranate today. I just like it.

I loved the Twilight books, but did NOT like the movie. I found it disappointing and will probably get crap for saying so. But if you aren't crazy obsessed and watch the movie with some discernment you will realize the movie is not that great.

I am a geek for sci-fi. I used to plan my schedule around watching Star Trek: The Next Generation, I have actually read novels based on Star Trek, and I have been to opening night of all the Star Trek movies since First Contact. One of my favorite shows is Firefly with the accompanying movie Serenity.

One of my favorite things is marathons of America's Next Top Model. I like seeing what they do for the photographs. There are some "interesting" concepts for themes. They put them in graves, hang them from buildings, dress them as men, it cracks me up.

I love Joel McHale!! The Soup on E! is so funny and that guy is hysterical.

Another of my favorite shows is What Not To Wear on TLC. The best part is that I am pretty sure that I am guilty of a lot of the things that the show complains about.

I have never liked Seinfeld. I don't think it's funny. I cannot bring myself to watch an entire episode.

I don't like red licorice. I would much rather have black licorice.

I like Hot Tamales in my popcorn. I won't eat Hot Tamales by themselves, but they are fabulous in movie theater popcorn. Yummy.

I am a chocolate snob. Tootsie rolls are NOT chocolate and white "chocolate" is NOT chocolate! While we are on the subject dark chocolate is the best and only way to go. I don't mind milk chocolate, but why dilute something so delicious with milk?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You still here? HELLO?!