Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ahh! I Got Tagged

Seven fun things about me:

1. I am obsessed with family history. I like organizing things into nice little units and following lines even if they are not directly related to me. I now have over 6,000 names in my personal file.

2. I don't like sugar. I drink diet drinks because I don't like the taste of sugar in regular drinks not from a desire to cut calories. I steer away from Kool-aid and always check the sugar content on flavored waters.

3. I can't eat shredded lettuce. I don't have a problem with leaf lettuce but for some reason my gag reflex will not let me eat shredded lettuce. It's probably psychological.

4. I have watched 90% of the commentaries of the movies I own. I like all the behind the scenes tidbits and adore gag reels.

5. I really like movie scores. I am always very aware of the music in a movie and have an extensive collection of scores from movies. My collection rivals probably that of small music stores.

6. I love nature. I like just holding plants and flowers or standing somewhere and letting the breeze bring the smell of freshly cut grass to my nose. I like the mountains and don't know if I could live somewhere that didn't have them.

7. I get in moods where I really like to clean. I have taken apart appliances to get to little nooks and crannys and clean them. Not all of my spaces are clean in fact my car is a disaster, but I clean my desk once a week and disinfect my phone every other week.

Here are the friends I am tagging!

Jessica B.

Natalie B.

Jacob N.

Mary D.

No comments: