Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things Vol. 2

  • Kid J: I want to go to the quiet area, will you please upset and disturb me?

  • Kid T: (to me) Are you getting married today? Me: Umm, no. What makes you think that?Kid T: Well you are wearing earrings today and you don't usually so I thought you might be getting married.

  • Kid F: Do you think I'm sexy? (This is an eleven year old asking me this!!)

  • Kid A1: I'm pretty sure that everything in this whole book is boring as hell.

  • Kid J: You are fired! I am calling the police so that they can fire you! I am going to sue the whole school!!

  • Kid A3: I don't like talking. Me: But everytime I try to teach you won't stop talking, but when I give you time specifically to talk you don't say a word. Kid A3: I think better when you teach and I talk.

No comments: