Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things, Vol.3

Kid J2: Dream on, Drama Queen. (Said to me when I asked him not to push other kids at recess)

Kid A3: (whispering to other kids) She drinks Diet Coke so that she won't hit us.*

Me: Why do you think Leonardo DaVinci wrote from right to left instead of left to right which is how we write?
Kid J: Because he had 5 fingers on his left hand?

Kid A1: You call it fun, I call it torture!

Kid J: Will you please make me cry so that I don't have to go to the assembly?

Kid J: You cannot correct me because I am right always!


*I have not, nor will I ever hit children! For some reason this kid associates my mood with whether or not I have had my Diet Coke for the day. I can neither confirm nor deny that my level of frustration depends on Diet Coke.

No comments: