Sunday, June 27, 2010

Best Movie Kisses

I have been feeling a little despondent and therefore watching a lot of chick flicks. Here is a list of the best movie kisses, in no particular order.

  1. Christina Ricci and James McAvoy in Penelope.
  2. Edward Norton and Jessica Biel in The Illusionist.
  3. Gerard Butler and Hilary Swank in P.S. I Love You
  4. Amy Adams and Matthew Goode in Leap Year
  5. Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock in Two Weeks Notice
  6. Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore in Music & Lyrics
  7. Meg Ryan and Tim Robbins in I.Q.
  8. Val Kilmer and Elisabeth Shue in The Saint
  9. Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond in Sabrina
  10. Julia Ormond and Steve Carrell in Dan in Real Life
See any I might have missed? Let me know!

2 comments:

Mormonja said...

Michael Vartan and Drew Barrymore in Never Been Kissed. I think that was a great kiss.

Samuel Eldred said...

Heath Ledger and Jake Gylenhal in BBM,

Morgan freeman and Lenox lewis in he Boxer

Billy Bob thornton and Justin Long in the Spirit

and


Peter parker and Jams franco in spiderman 2