Thursday, June 24, 2010

Favorite Things

To offset my previous post here are some things I enjoy:

  • Nighttime cool summer breezes
  • The commercial for Lipton green tea with citrus song. Love it. Also the AT&T song to which I cannot find the name of the artist for. AND the brilliant use of the song from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on another commercial.
  • Cold fresh tasty water straight out of the tap.
  • Large dogs that like to cuddle on couches with me.
  • Great movies. Last year's standout was Star Trek for me. This year I have thoroughly enjoyed A-Team, The Losers, Prince of Persia and I am looking forward to Knight and Day.
  • Reading. I have recently returned to the public library system and enjoy finding new things to read.
  • MUSIC! Technically this should have been first on the list, but last will work too. The only problem with my new favorite music is that I have to listen online because it's all lesser known artists and therefore not available very widely in Utah.

No comments: