Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010




This year for Christmas I went to Belgrade Montana. It is a suburb of Bozeman and is now home to two of my favorite adults and definitely my three favorite little ones. Is there anything better than watching kids open presents? They are so excited! I can't remember the last time I was so excited about getting a present that I screamed.

This was also the first time I had been to my sister's house in 7 years. It sounds insanely long, but every time I have seen her and the family they have been visiting us. She has a beautiful home and I was glad I got to see it. Montana is also pretty great. To get there we had to drive through Yellowstone since it was pitch dark, snowy and foggy I missed the view. Luckily the return trip was a daytime trip so I got to see the scenery. But the best part was just hanging out with my family. We played cards, laughed, ate and relaxed. It was something I really needed and I am glad I got to go even if it was for only 3-1/2 days.


No comments: