Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gone and Hopefully Forgotten

I saw something today that used to be somewhat fashionable and has since disappeared. And after seeing it again today I am convinced it should stay that way. So in honor of the rat tail I saw today, here is my list of the thing that are (or should be) gone and should stay forgotten.

  1. Rat tails. Short hair everywhere but that really long piece in the back. Ewww.
  2. Mullets. I have started to see children at my school with these. Another eww.
  3. Chuck Norris. Seriously. All the Chuck Norris stuff. Can't stand it.
  4. The giant spoiler on your car. At some point it begins to look like a purse handle like some giant could pick up your car and carry it.
  5. Ugs. I don't even know if that's how you spell it, but they are just boots. Why are you wearing giant boots and shorts? It just looks dumb.
  6. Overly bleached hair almost to the point of being white instead of blond, especially on boys. For some reason this has become a trend at my elementary school. No one under the age of 12 should be dying their hair. There is no reason.
  7. Giant headphones. Technology has improved, you don't need to wear traffic controller earphones to listen to your itty-bitty iPod Shuffle.
  8. Bret Michaels. Poison had some good songs back in the day, but must we drag their frontman away from his trashy harem to test out his "business" sense on The Apprentice?

No comments: