Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You Could Fill Books!!

A quote from the movie Ratatouille: "You could fill a book - a lot of books - with things Dad doesn't know. And they have." Well here are a few things I don't know.

  • I don't know why kids think they can lie to me. I have witnessed with my own eyes one kid hitting another and the hitter will staunchly defend himself, knowing full well that I saw him.
  • I don't know why people like Jell-O so much. Is it because it is cheap? Because frankly, it all kind of creeps me out. Jell-O pudding is fine, but that weirdly translucent gooey stuff that is supposed to be food? And why have people gone to such lengths to fill it with odd stuff? Like the lime Jell-O with carrots and walnuts in it? Ewww.
  • I don't know why my favorite (and pricey) Chinese restaurant has the BEST food in the world, but the WORST spring rolls. The spring rolls I get at the elementary school cafeteria are much better. Kinda sad.
  • I don't know why certain networks (ie CBS) have not jumped on the Hulu bandwagon. It annoys me to have to wade through their poorly designed website to find what I am looking for. Also any network not willing to stream full episodes online. Join the future of television!
  • I don't know why I continue to get Spam mail addressed to "Dan" and usually advertising things related to being male. I don't know any men, nor have I heard of any, named Danica.
  • I don't know why certain adults in my life have suddenly realized that they know all these single attractive men they can set me up with. Perhaps it's because I am now less than 365 days from reaching the age of 30?

1 comment:

Linds said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Now that I know, I'm going to stalk it. You make me laugh. I have a blog too, however, it's private. So if you would like to stalk me too, send me and email at weaser05@yahoo.com

p.s. Have you every tried yidio.com to watch tv shows? I actually work for yidio, and I love it. I don't know if you have or if it's any better. But just thought I'd plug it since they employ me.