Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things Vol. 4

Some more gems that have come my way of late.

A1: "Look! It's snowing. Hurry, someone hug me."

J1: "Epic snow! Thank you for your epicness."

J2: "Were watches invented when you were little?"

A4: " You're a woman, right?"

F: "My cousin says your crazy because you won't teach me times tables."
Me: "Well, I can't teach you those until know your addition and subtraction."
F: "Do I really have to know those first?!"

And this one from a recent episode of America's Funniest Home Videos. I will set the scene, children are approaching the pulpit of a Baptist church and saying things about Easter. Afterwards they receive some candy before the sit down. One child approaches the microphone and says, "I did not prepare a speech. I would like my candy anyway." So funny!

No comments: