Monday, March 22, 2010

My Favorite Things

I've had a pretty awful couple of days and needed to remind myself of the good things. So, for my sake a list of some of my favorite things.

  • The pet background on the Weather Channel Desktop app, especially the boxer one.
  • Sunshine and soft grass. Particularly after a long walk.
  • The smell of clean sheets, silky pillowcases and my pillowtop bed.
  • Good friends that let you cry to them on the phone.
  • Random notes that let you know someone thinks about you.
  • Leftover Chinese food, cold.
  • Great music that is best heard through headphones.
  • Unexpected visits from far-off family.
  • Cold fresh water for drinking.
  • Sunday meetings that rejuvenate my soul.

1 comment:

Brad & Mary said...

I'm sorry you have had a couple of hard days. Hang in there:) Spring break is right around the corner and that means dollar movies and frozen yogurt:)