Friday, February 22, 2008

Poor sick baby!

I have been constantly sick lately with one thing or another and I had an epiphany yesterday when I realized that I started getting sick when I changed careers. I went from working in a nursing home to working in an office all day. I have been sick more in the last 4 months than in the 4 years preceeding. I'm sure it's because I built up immunities to all kinds of things. The result now being that I am a wimp when I get sick. I had become so accustomed to great health that I literally feel like I'm falling apart now. I finally realized how whiny I had become lately and wondered how anyone could stand me. Then again, I haven't spent much time with people other than my family lately. So to those of you who put up with me (and you know who you are) I promise to try to do more positive thinking and quit whining. I also give you permission to confront me about it and if necessary use excessive force.

No comments: