Saturday, June 6, 2009

Evolution of a Blog

I began this blog almost two years ago because I thought I had no one to vent to. It evolved from "Rantings of a Semi-Sane Woman" because I realized that there was a lot of negativity in my life and that I didn't want to live that way. I then changed the name to "All You Need Is Love." I was hoping to promote peace and tolerance for ALL people whether you agree with their political or religious ideology or not. As I have become content with my life's current state I have decided to make a return to the original purpose. Sort of. Sometimes it is important be able to comment on the strange and sometimes upsetting things that happen to us in life, but I have learned to take joy in the journey so I am now making a small change and have rearranged my original title and now dub this blog "Semi-Rantings of a Sane Woman"

No comments: