Saturday, June 6, 2009

Things That Make Me Go Hmmmmm?

  1. 10 year olds with cell phones. Is it really necessary?
  2. Vending machines so old that they don't take dollars and you have to open a door on the front and turn the knob for the soda you want.
  3. The sudden and inexplicable loss of a friend.
  4. Refrigerators with a light switch. Shouldn't the light just turn on when you open the door?
  5. Irresponsible people who quit their jobs by leaving a note and don't even finish the day which means that 92 disabled people don't have lunch.
  6. My agreeing to a job that requires me to be AT work at 5 a.m. What was I thinking?
  7. Adults who forget how to drive when picking up their children from school.
  8. Teachers that have a reputation for being hard to work for and still haven't changed 16 years later.
  9. Double standards. Like a friend who rarely calls me back and often flakes out on plans with me but then acts like the one time I don't call them back is the end of the world.
  10. My grandmother wanting me to come over to her house so she can show me her "stash" so that when she dies no one will throw it away. Stash? Should I be worried?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny! I love Oma! Tell her I want her crayon bag that she made, she better not leave us.