Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Favorite Things

Some of my favorite things lately:
  • Naps after being at work at 6 a.m.
  • The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. So funny!
  • Hulu!! Love that I can watch my shows whenever I want and from more than one network.
  • Summer movie season. Going to see the midnight showing of Transformers 2 tonight!
  • Seeing friends. I have been too focused on work lately and it was great to see some friends last night that I hadn't seen in a while.
  • Nature. I love working up Emigration canyon, it is so peaceful.
  • Liquid bandages. It allows me to still get my work done without worrying about getting a band-aid wet.
  • Good advice. Someone I really respect gave me some advice last night and it has been said to me before but it is easier to follow through when it's someone you admire.
  • Medium rare burgers. So delicious!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: