Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Quiz

There is a magazine (that I won't admit to reading) that always asks the people they interview the same questions. I decided to share mine with you. I have censored some that don't and shouldn't apply to me. (ie, not appropriate)

Name: Hildegarde Cloverleaf

Nickname: Dramatica, Danish, Dani, Ica

The thing I've seen on TV or in the movies that I wish I could do in real life: Play the piano without the pain of carpal tunnel.

If I weren't in sales and marketing I'd be a: Lounge pianist or a composer

If I could trade lives with another woman for a day, it would be:
  • Beyonce
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Reese Witherspoon
  • Chelsea Clinton
  • Fergie
  • other: Diana Krall
My worst habit is:
  • eating junk food, especially________
  • swearing
  • skipping the gym
  • reading tabloids
  • watching cheesy TV, especially ___________
The feature I get the most compliments on is my: Eyes

I am most insecure about my posture because I know it makes me look worse than I really am!

I get secretly annoyed when people call me my sister Maurisa's younger sister. I am the oldest!

The weirdest rumor I've heard about myself is that I sniff glue.

The best gift I've ever been given was a piano for my 23rd birthday.

My best stress reliever is listening to music, playing the piano, or singing.

You know a guy is perfect for you when:
  • You can share comfortable silences
  • Your mom likes him
  • He makes you laugh
  • You like the same food
  • You like the same music
  • Other: he knows all about me but loves me anyway!
My celebrity crush is: Daniel Craig, Harry Connick Jr., and Patrick Dempsey

It's really unattractive when a guy:
  • Gets jealous
  • Lacks motivation
  • Has a huge ego
  • Doesn't listen
  • Other: doesn't respect me
The superpower I'd like to possess in real life is: a gift for languages

In relationships, I usually:
  • Wear the pants
  • Am the more emotional one
  • Can't get enough PDA
  • Make all the plans
  • Over-analyze everything
  • Other: Want to be considered an equal
I wish I could be more:
  • Uninhibited
  • Organized
  • Relaxed
  • Sexy
  • Other: Financially independent

How would you answer? Some of them I had to really think about. Others came pretty easy.

No comments: