Monday, April 28, 2008

A-Z TAG about me!

A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE:Definitely single and on the prowl
B- BEST FRIEND: Briar
C- CAKE OR PIE: Probably cake, unless we are talking my Oma's strawberry pie
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday, I get to sleep in and do whatever I want.
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: Some form of music delivery system (CD player, iPod, radio), silk pillow case
F- FAVORITE COLOR: Purple
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Going through the temple and accepting myself for me!
H- HOMETOWN: Salt Lake City, Utah
I- INDULGENCES: New release movies and DVD's.
J- JANUARY OR JULY: January because it's perfect bundling up and cuddling weather. July can be too hot!
K- KIDS: Eventually. Still looking for the right guy.
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: Love, laughter and family
M- MARRIAGE DATE: TBD
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 sisters 2 brothers
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Apples, but not red delicious. I don't like all the white stuff on the oranges.
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Misquitos. I don't know why! The idea of them sucking my blood creeps me out. (I would however let Edward Cullen suck my blood!)
Q- QUOTES: “True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes."
R- REASON TO SMILE:Good music, the company of good friends, and warm spring days with a slight breeze when I can lay on the grass and enjoy the sun.
S- SEASON: Spring, when everything starts to bloom and grow.
T- TAG THREE FRIENDS: Jacob, Melissa, Katie
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I eat cucumbers like apples.
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Barnes and Noble
W- WORST HABIT: late nights
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Uh, neither? Unless it's a really super cool x-ray related to some heinous injury with an awesome story to go with it.
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Meat, tasty delicious meat. Dark chocolate scotchmallows from See's.
Z- ZODIAC: Pisces

No comments: